Comments

  1. Looks great, can't wait to see where you take it

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO amazing. I love how it makes me feel like I am walking through this tunnel. Cool idea with openings. Also, I think it was interesting that you chose to do a white/glowing hole instead of a black hole...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the perspective of this. It throws me off a bit because I feel like I can walk through the tunnel although there's a ladder so we're actually looking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this is an interesting blog template. ;-0)
    The circle seems more balanced (more on this later) than the left image. Some obvious comments for me would be the awkwardness of left and right side of the ladder unresolved. Should be fairly easy to clone with the vanishing point filter. What ifs would be something in the middle of the circle- it makes such a great containing device for a different focal point. Not sure it works as well with nothing it there. What to put would be the $64,000 question. Color (or not) is always a what if. Right now it is like a straight image, not layered, which is your choice of course. But it might be fun to play with layers and blending modes just to take a break from the literal world for awhile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts